Frequently Asked Questions.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact our sales department, who will be happy to answer your question.
Question. How do I know which adapter I need?
Answer. Any charger has its own characteristics. Take the damaged adapter, the necessary data is written on the case labels. To select a new power supply, you need to find 3 parameters.
- The output voltage (Output) of the charger is measured in Volts, denoted by V. Usually from 20 to 5 V.
- Current output (Output) of the charger is measured in amperes, and is denoted by A. For example, 3.25 A or 6.32 A, but in any case, not more than 10 A.
- The power of the adapter is measured in watts, and is denoted by W. 65 W, 120 W, 180 W or something like that can be written on the case.
In addition, you need to know the shape and size of the cable plug that connects the charger to the laptop. It can be round, rectangular or other shape. Be sure to determine the size of the plug.
Read more about this in the relevant article.
Question. What if I do not understand whether the problem is with the power supply, or something else?
Answer. Visit us in Riga at 7 Elizabetes Street (entrance from Ausekļa Street) with your laptop and charger, if you have one. We will make a FREE DIAGNOSTICS and will identify a malfunction, as well as eliminate it with minimal losses for you.
Question. How long does the delivery take?
Answer. Delivery is carried out throughout Latvia. All orders made before 3:00 pm will be shipped on the same business day. Residents of Riga can use Special Delivery within 1 hour.
Question. Is online payment safe?
Answer. Yes, all our online payments are processed through the leading data encryption system. We do not have access to your bank details. Payment is encrypted, and we do not have access to your bank data. Clients can be sure that none of their data will be passed on to third parties.
If you do not trust online payment, you can pay money to the courier, or pay in our Service Center.
Question. Do you give warranty for power supplies?
Answer. All adapters are warranted by the manufacturer. In case of damage not covered by the warranty, we can repair your charger, even if it was purchased from another seller.
Question. Is it possible to return the goods?
Answer. If you need to return the product for any reason, please contact our Sales Department through the order form or call. Also, on the site there is an article that describes in detail how the goods can be returned.
Question. Are you selling the high-quality adapters?
Answer. Power supplies for laptops in our online store come directly from manufacturers. We sell only original power supplies, or as an economy version - OEM. All our suppliers and products are certified for product safety and quality.
Question. Are there any additional costs when placing an order?
Answer. No - the price you see on the product page is the price you pay. Shipping cost depends on shipping methods.
Question. How can I extend the life of the charger?
Answer. The charger will ensure that your battery is ready when you need it, but the chargers only work if it is in good condition. As soon as the battery stops charging, it's time to replace it. Here are some tips for extending the life of your laptop power supply:
- Unplug the charger when it is not in use.
- Store charger in a cool and dry place.
- When entering the room from the cold outside, do not immediately get the power supply unit out of the bag. Let it warm up for a couple of hours in a bag. This is necessary because with sudden temperature changes inside the case condensate forms, which, hitting the contacts inside the case, causes the power supply to burn and damage the laptop. If you need to start work right away, it is better to have extra chargers at home and at work.
- After charging the laptop battery, immediately disconnect the charging device from the power supply and the laptop.
- Do not drop or hit the charger, and it will serve you the entire life of your laptop.
Any questions? Contact our experts, they will be happy to answer all your questions and help you.